Stabilize Humidity When Precision Matters
Moisture is the number one enemy for manufacturers of natural supplements. As humidity levels rise, gel caps deteriorate and powder begins to stick to equipment, form clumps – completely disrupting production. There’s nothing more frustrating than having to waste product. But when high humidity hits sensitive active ingredients, that’s the end result.
Improve Handling Time & Prevent Hydrolyzing
Quest Trotec desiccant dehumidifiers allow you to maintain a precise humidity level – 24/7 – with the option to control critical variables such as grain depression. Our commercial dehumidifiers, which operate in a wide range of temperatures and at extreme dew points, mean more output and less downtime.
- Capsule supplements
- Dietary fiber supplements
- Gel cap supplements
- Gummies and chewable tablets
- Natural and herbal supplements
- Prebiotic and probiotic supplements
- Tablet supplements
Uncontrolled Humidity on Natural Supplements
- Hydrolyzes powders and deteriorates gel caps
- Impairs product accuracy and uniformity
- Causes biochemical reactions
- Reduces the shelf life and quality
- Creates rough, translucent and uneven coatings
Humidity control is critical to ensure moisture doesn’t damage your product or put your employees at risk. Quest is on a mission to bring simple, expert-backed products to our customers.