Precise temperature and humidity control all in one unit.
Quest IQ Series equipment is most advanced, temperature, humidity, and environmental control products in the world.
Intelligent Grow Room HVAC
Geoff Brown is the Director of the Quest IQ Series of dehumidifiers, specifically designed for growing cannabis in every size of grow room. A dehumidification industry veteran of 15 years, Geoff currently speaks on grow room HVAC issues throughout North America and is a contributing member to the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) X653 guideline “Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) for Indoor Plant Environments without Sunlight”.
A Truly Revolutionary Approach to Grow Room Control
- Dual-circuit, scalable performance to suit every stage of growth
- Modular, redundant design – 2 compressors, 2 supply air fans, 2 cabinets, one package
- Patent-pending “Economizer Cooling” technology saves tens of thousands in electricity costs per unit, per year
- Exceptionally small footprint maximizes grow space
- Proprietary dry cooler technology eliminates plant-killing refrigerant risk
- EC blower motor technology and fully modulating reheat coil optimizes room temperature control
- 24/7 real-time Internet monitoring and control with GrowSentry™ Technology
GrowSentry™ Performance Monitoring
Learn how GrowSentry™ technology provides real peace of mind for growers with internet monitoring and remote control, tracking performance data every 60 seconds, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And it’s built into every single dehumidifier we make to provide a lifetime of Internet monitoring, remote control and remote data recording – at no cost!
All you have to do is connect it to the Internet with a simple Ethernet cable (Wi-Fi and cellular options are also available). Once connected via a simple ethernet cable, GrowSentry™ connects securely with our remote servers and begins sending performance data.