Quest PowerDry 850D Pro
The Quest PowerDry 850D Pro desiccant dehumidifier provides the perfect blend of portability, versatility and performance in a medium-capacity desiccant dehumidifier. The included remote humidistat and process blower speed control allow you to tailor the drying to the task at hand. The 850D operates both vertically or horizontally and is perfect for low clearance applications, fitting inside most crawlspaces. The lower carrying handle makes moving the unit a breeze.
The PowerDry 850D delivers 850 CFM of ultra-low grain process air and removes 370 pints per day at AHAM conditions. The true four-hole design* allows for positive, neutral, or negative pressurization of the affected area.
Power to the unit is provided by either a 30- or 50- amp, 230-volt grounded power cord (both are included). The reactivation air stream is ducted through 6” flex duct, which is also provided with the unit.
- 850 CFM of Process Air Flow
- Ultra-Low Grains for Max Water Removal
- True Four Hole Desiccant
- Operates Vertically and Horizontally
- Runs on 240V 50A or 30A Connections
- Small Size and Weight
- Durable Stainless Construction
- Part No.: 4034010
- Power: 208-240VAC, 50/60Hz, Single Phase 30A or 50A branch circuit protection (24A or 40A actual amp draw)
- Water Removal: 370 pints/day @ AHAM (80°F, 60%)
- Blower: 850 CFM Process Airflow 225 CFM Reactivation Airflow
- Operating Temp.: -10°F to 120°F
- MSRP $ 9,358.95