Rugged, efficient, user-friendly desiccant
The Quest PowerDry 4800D Pro has been developed in response to the industry’s need for a rugged, efficient, user-friendly desiccant dehumidifier. The biggest benefit? Powerful dehumidification, even in temperature extremes.
The PowerDry 4800D Pro is equipped with circuit breakers, eliminating downtime caused by blown fuses. Weighing just 1600 lbs. and mounted on a narrow 48″ skid, this unit is much easier to transport than many units of similar capacity. This desiccant dehumidifier also requires only 106 amps, which means it consumes less energy than competing designs.
- Water Removal: 3,032 pints/day at 80°F, 60% RH (379 Gallons)
- Power: 106 Amps – 480 V – Three Phase
- Dries in temperatures to 140ºF
- Reaches dew points as low as -40ºF
- Process Airflow: 4800 CFM
- MSRP $48,000
|weight (desiccant only)||
|weight (desiccant with frame)||